Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for purchasers of Listing subscriptions
Last updated: 16 October 2017
- These terms and conditions apply to www.yourproperty.site. The terms and conditions governs the supply and use of yourproperty.site for listings and promotion of listings with yourproperty.site tools under a subscription contract (the “Subscription”). In the event of a conflict of the General Terms and Conditions, the terms of these Subscription terms shall prevail over General Terms and Conditions.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any Subscription from the Website as your order indicates that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- By placing an order on the Website or completing payment of a subscription invoice, you promise that you are (1) legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (2) over the age of 18 years.
- Placing an order on the website or completion of payment of subscription invoice.
- To place an order for a digital subscription Visit www.yourproperty.site and complete the full registration process and purchase the online annual subscription offering; or complete payment of the subscription invoice.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Subscription will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, or by written quotation. The price is inclusive of all charges and delivery costs excluding any data costs the subscriber incurs and is inclusive of all taxes. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect existing Contracts and orders which we have accepted in accordance with the process outlined above. If the Website contains incorrect information, or a Subscription is listed at an incorrect price, due to typographical errors or an error in pricing information, yourproperty.site shall not be under any obligation to provide the products to you at the incorrect price, even after we have accepted your order, if the pricing error was obvious to a reasonable person. If payment has already been taken for the purchase and the Subscription is cancelled, yourproperty.site shall immediately issue a credit or refund in the amount of the incorrect price. Alternatively yourproperty.site will give the subscriber the option of reconfirming the order at the correct price. Payment can be made by credit or debit card. yourproperty.site will deduct the appropriate amount from your credit or debit card when the subscriber places the Subscription order or makes online payment of invoice for subscriptions. Please also note that the subscriber must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Terms of Contract and your right to cancel
- The Subscription will be for the term of twelve months, as confirmed in the invoice sent on formation of the Contract. Subscribers may cancel their Subscription at any time and the cancellation will take immediate effect from the date of confirmation. No refunds of the balance remaining from any pre-paid amount will be made. yourproperty.site guarantees to provide the subscriber with unlimited property listing spaces and unrestricted access to the marketing and display tools on the yourproperty.site website for the full Subscription term. In addition, the subscriber will have full access to use of the Facebook page CATALOGUE tab act and embed code of their account on the yourproperty.site website for use on the subscriber’s Facebook pages, email templates and website for the full term of the subscription. If the subscription ends before the scheduled end of term date, so shall the subscriber's rights to access as such.
By taking up a Subscription to yourproperty.site, the subscriber agrees to comply with the terms and conditions stated herewith.